Saturday, February 20, 2010

Anada

Every should just CALM DOWN, I'm still blogging. So CALM RIGHT DOWN. Well, I suppose you're all wondering why I've been a bit quiet for over a week now. Work has taken over my life at the moment, and last week was perhaps one of the hardest weeks that I've been through for long time. I expect much of the same this week, I really think I need to visit MoVida sometime this week just to calm my nerves.

Anyway, on Wednesday, as the shit had hit the fan I thought I'd just try out Anada, have a beer and a few bites in solitude and gather my thoughts. Well, much like bar lourinha, food was good, beer was good (moritz), and bar seating. There isn't that much to fault. Creme catalan was good, but again, MoVida.

Well, I'll be going to Tempura Hajime next week, will let you know more then! Come hell or high heaven, I will be going, there is no way I'm working past 6pm on Monday.

No comments: