Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Jamon.

Until recently (like a week ago), I thought the only place to buy Jamon Iberico was in Spain. But thanks to the foodie's guide to Melbourne, I found a place that sells Jamon Iberico de Bellota. So I decided during my time off I'd drive all the way to Prahran Market to buy myself a small taste of the jamon,  I was initially a bit taken aback by how pricey it was but I nevertheless couldn't possibly waste the drive! Anyway, don't want to bore you with details, but on a day like today (high 20's, perfect sunshine), toasted baguette, aioli and jamon iberico de bellota - it doesn't get much better than that. AND of course, the fact that I'm still on leave, makes life that much sweeter.



Where From? Jamon Iberico de Bellota - Delicatess (Prahran Market) Bread - Phillipa's Bread (from Delicatess as well) Aioli - Neil Perry's (from Woolworths)

No comments: