Monday, June 6, 2011

Cookie

Ok, everyone probably knows Cookie. I am perhaps, the last person to review Cookie - it's not that I don't think it's cool. I just don't like Thai.

But then again, you don't really goto Cookie just to eat. It's a fun place. So don't come here if you want a quiet place to have dinner, its loud, its noisy, but it's what makes Cookie, well Cookie.



Ha. I had drink envy when I was there. My martini wasn't as delicious as my friend's Lychee daiquiri. That daiquiri was just like a lychee smoothie. Pwoh.

Food was good, but I'm not going to talk too much about it. I can't deal with Thai, but I'm sure we can still be friends. We did however, order coconut rice, cause I figured if we're gonna splurge on this crap, may as well go all out right? Damn, white rice - white coconut rice, I forgot how good you taste. Why doesn't brown / black rice taste as nice as this damn white fluffy coconut rice!

The menu at Cookie is fairly extensive, between bar food, small dishes, large dishes etc. I get a little overwhelmed when I have too many choices. How am I suppose to decide?  But look at those giant prawns that was ordered!!

Or maybe just reading whilst having/had a drink is too big a challenge for me. But at least I know I can learn my alphabet at Cookie.

The bill came in a legit ABC book. That is seriously pretty funny. Don't you think? At least if you don't know the alphabet this is the place to learn it, even at the wee hours of the pm/am. This is indeed a fun place with a cool feel.

Where?
First Floor, 252 Swanston St, Melbourne
Cookie on Urbanspoon

No comments: